Celebrated with collective zeal & vigour by the locals of Chhattisgarh, Bastar Dussehra is one of the most vibrant festivals in India. A 75-day-long extravagant celebration, this festival is also known to be the longest festival in the world.
The idea of this cultural carnival is centred around the way of honouring the local goddess Danteshwari by native tribal. Last few days of this festival during Dusshera times become most spectacular since the streets get vibrantly alive with colorful decorations, and masses of people pulling giant chariot. It’s the time when all you could sense is the utter joy of celebration.
- Exclusive Dusshera Rituals & Traditions
- Bastar Dusshera - story telling
- Local cuisine
- Heritage walk - Bastar palace Danteshwari temple (Jagdalpur, Dantewada) and more
- Chariot Pulling
- Sight Seeing - Chitrakote waterfalls Tirathgarh waterfalls, Caves, Barsur temple series and other gems
- Camping at Chitrakote Adventure Camp
- Community Interaction - Self Help Groups